- 6ft Long Durable Braided Cable supports fast and PD charging. Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data.
- You can use it to charge your phone or connect it to your pc to sync. New Type-C to Type-C connectors. Aluminum alloy connectors. Unique technology ensures the charging cable has good water resistance and the aluminum shells at both ends don't fall off.
- Braided Cables are made with highest quality components, including nitrogen-injected, skin-foam dielectric jackets, for higher conductivity, longer life, and superior signal transfer.
- Total Length is approximately 6 Feet (2 meter). NOTE: Both Connectors are TYPE-C.
- Covered with braided-nylon jacket and aluminum shell. Reinforced stress points with a 10000+ bend lifespan make charging cable more durable than regular charger cord. Reversible design - easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up).
- Up to 480 Mbps data transfer speed; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp. Fonus Braided Cables are made with highest quality components, including nitrogen-injected, skin-foam dielectric jackets, for higher conductivity, longer life, and superior signal transfer.
Durable Braided USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable - 6 Feet (Approximately 2 Meters).
Connect USB Type-C enabled devices to other USB Type-C devices and accessories such as a smartphone, car/wall charger or multi-port adapter with Type-C port. The USB cable provides a USB Type-C connector at both ends for quick and easy data transfers. The cable supports up to 3 Amps of power output for powering and fast charging of phones and tablets equipped with a USB Type-C port. For backup charging, it can be used in conjunction with any USB Type-C phone charger, portable charger, or multi-port USB charger to charge a laptop or other USB Type-C enabled devices. It can also quickly transfer music, photos, and data to and from a laptop with transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable?s USB Type-C connector offers a user-friendly reversible design that makes it possible to easily connect the cable to a device. No more wondering which way faces up when plugging it in.