- Ability to use 3.5mm headsets on Motorola Phones that use microUSB ports. Proprietary MicroUSB Connector for Motorola Phones ONLY.
- Provides stereo connection for use with your standard 3.5mm stereo headset. Adapter supports Microphone if your headset has Mic.
- Use any stereo or mono earphone / headset with 3.5mm jack with this micro-USB adapter.
- Compatible with Motorola V8 / V9 / V9m / Q9 Global and Motorola compatible devices using Micro-USB headset connection.
- Please check with the respective manufacturer if you are unsure of your device may be supported.
- This item is NOT compatible with ANY LG or SAMSUNG Phones! Will ONLY work with Motorola Phones with Micro-USB Headset Jack.
Product DescriptionThe Motorola 3.5 mm Headset Adapter lets you connect a standard 3.5mm stereo headphones or external speakers to your Motorola phone that use a micro USB headset jack. Listen to music/ audio with your favorite 3.5 mm stereo headphones or through your speakers that require a 1/8 inch stereo jack.This Motorola Headset Adapter allows you to convert your USB port into a 3.5mm port via the adapter and allows the usage of all 3.5mm headsets. So now is the time to stop limiting yourself to what headsets are available to you and maximize the hands-free potential that your Motorola Phone is capable of. The Motorola MicroUSB to 3.5mm Adapter is compatible with the Motorola MOTO Z9, MOTO Z6c, MOTO Z6cx, RAZR2 V8, RAZR2 V9, RAZR2 V9m, Q9h phone models. Note: Motorola part : SYN2113/ SYN2113A adapter does not have a microphone so you would not be able to talk on the cell phone with the adapter connected unless your stereo headphones have a built-in microphone.
Motorola Micro-USB to 3.5mm Headphone Audio Adapter