- USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter Hub PD Charging Port. Plug and play, no additional drivers / software required. Friendly non-slip design, easy to insert and remove.
- USB C Female Port (PD/Power Delivery Charger): This Hub can charge your laptop while using the hdmi port and usb 3.0 port. Note: If you buy this adapter for your phone/tablet, need to use PD mode charger(Not Support QC/Quick Charge mode charger) for charging,or it won't charge.
- UHD HDMI 2.0 4k@60Hz:Mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 60Hz
- Compact Design: TPE cable + ABS case material perfectly matches your Macbook, Chrombook Pixel and other devieces in the view USB Type C Charger Port: Charge your USB type c devices through USB-C charger port with 14.5V/1.5A stable power
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with devices with built-in USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 port. For stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
- An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs. For laptops, laptops or computers should be compatible with DP alt mode. Not Support MHL or SlimPort solution.
Product DescriptionUSB C to HDMI Adapter with Power Delivery Port designed for use with most laptops with built-in USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 port. Expanded charging capabilities for versatility. HDMI port with 4K 60Hz UHD support. HDMI port let you connect high-definition monitors with up to 4K resolution,60Hz video refreshing rate. Up to 60W USB-C pass-through charging capability. USB-C power delivery charging port helps keep your laptop fully charged while you work or play.
Based on 3 reviews
USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter PD Port TV Video Hub TYPE-C Charger Port Projector Converter - ZDF83
The right converter for my Samsung A21 phone. Fast shipping. Thank you!
I don't know yet I have to get the PD power charger to operate it. Stand by.