- USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter. Plug and play, no additional drivers / software required. Friendly non-slip design, easy to insert and remove. Up to 4K@30Hz resolution. Compatible with HDMI-enabled TVs/monitors/projectors for both video and audio transfer.
- Streaming from everywhere - stream sports events, watch movies, gaming, and show photos/Albums directly from your devices and never miss the game-winning touchdown or your favorite TV episodes. Vivid Video: The HDMI adapter lets you connect to any TV or display with an HDMI port to stream video in
- Premium Construction: A lightweight aluminum casing allows for greater heat dissipation, while the reinforced braided-nylon cable is designed to withstand the twists and tugs of daily use.
- No more worry on bad Wi-Fi casting issues. It supports 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) with no transmission loss and delay. You could enjoy cinema-like experience easily at home.
- Note: It is a uni-directional cable, it can only works to convert from USB-C source to HDMI display. Not all USB-C interfaces are compatible, ONLY works for USB-C 3.1 or thunderbolt 3 port interfaces which support "DisplayPort Alternate Mode".
- Need Additional HDMI Cable: To achieve 4K@30Hz, please make sure to use a HDMI 2.0 cable. (Not in the package)
Product DescriptionUSB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter. HDMI port with 4K 60Hz UHD support. HDMI port let you connect high-definition monitors with up to 4K resolution,60Hz video refreshing rate. Stream media or extend your display to a large monitor or TV in resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz. Connect to your device and start using immediately, with no need for installation. Not all USB-C interfaces are compatible, ONLY works for USB-C 3.1 or thunderbolt 3 port interfaces which support "DisplayPort Alternate Mode". Need Additional HDMI Cable: To achieve 4K@30Hz, please make sure to use a HDMI 2.0 cable (Not Included).
I got but having trouble connection dont know why can u guys help me?
It works on my TV from my phone thanks uzid next time I well shop with u guys online
Have only got to use it once but it worked like it should. Took some time to figure out how it worked but once I did it was nice.
Looks well made, but my phone does not support function, even though this supposed to work
It works just fine