- USB-C to HDMI Adapter Type-C PD Charger Port HDTV AV Converter. Plug and play, no extra driver is needed. 4K HDMI Port: This Type-C to HDMI adapter supports the video resolution up to 4K(3840X2160)@30HZ with the compatibility of most monitors, projectors, HDTVs and other devices with HDMI port.
- Long lasting and reliable sleek design resists corrosion and the aluminum shell provides better heat dissipation and gives you better signal performance. It works with smartphones with USB-C port.
- USB 3.0 Port: The USB 3.0 port of this USB-C to HDMI multiport adapter allows you to connect an external keyboard, mouse, or USB flash drives. Backwards compatible with USB-2.0. Transfer data between your laptop and other devices quickly and easily.
- Compact Design: TPE cable + ABS case material perfectly matches your Macbook, Chrombook Pixel and other devieces in the view USB Type C Charger Port: Charge your USB type c devices through USB-C charger port with 14.5V/1.5A stable power.
- The USB type c 3.1 hub supports high speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (5120Mbps),10x faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps). It works with U disk, hard drive disk, mouse, keyboard and other USB devices.
- The type c adapter works well with USB-C 3.1 port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) devices. USB C Female Port (PD/Power Delivery Charging Function): This USB-C Hub can charge your type-c host device via type-c power adapter while using the HDMI port and USB 3.0 port at the same time.
Product DescriptionUSB-C to HDMI 3-IN-1 Adapter: This USB-C to HDMI 3-in-1 adapter can convert your USB-C host device to 1*HDMI video output , 1*USB 3.0 port and 1*USB-C power charge port. With this adapter, you can stream clear audio and video to HDMI-equipped HDTV, display and projector. Allow you to connect an external keyboard, mouse, or USB flash drive and charge your USB-C host device at the same time. Notes for Compatibility: Your devices must be equipped with a USB-C port that has video output function, it supports the solution of DisplayPort Alternate Mode(DP Alt Mode), like Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 or up (like USB-C 3.2). For USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 devices, please check if they support DP Alt Mode. Some devices are equipped with a USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 port that doesn't support DP Alt Mode, like Samsung Galaxy Tab A series tablets, they are not compatible with our USB-C adapter.